GAP insurance covers the difference between the original value of a vehicle and the current market value that motor insurers pay in the event of a total loss, or to assist in clearing the outstanding loan.
- Fleet GAP – For companies who have 5+ vehicles running up to 44 ton, either on lease, finance or purchased outright. This cover will include both new vehicles and those already purchased.
- Purchase Price Protection – For new/used cars or light vans up to 8 years old.
- Lease GAP – For commercial vehicles or cars up to 44 tons on a lease agreement.
- Agreed Value GAP – Protection for the value of your client’s car today.
- Total Loss Top-Up – GAP insurance for new and second hand cars, in the event of a total loss this policy will top up the motor insurer’s settlement figure by 25% (policy limits apply)
Call Affinity Select Insurance Services on 01825 745410 for help and advice.