Whether you are embarking on a one off build or a major project you will need to carefully consider the insurance that you need to undertake the job.

The a Expert Insurance Group have a specialist construction team that can help you decide what cover you need and make sure thatyou have access to construction insurance that's competitive and wide reaching.

We insure self build projects, small extensions, large conversions, grand designs, small construction sites, commercial builds, and major building projects running into millions of pounds.

We provide property owners liability cover for empty properties and land owners liability insurance for sites both before and during construction. We can insure the construction works, including any existing buildings and structures that are present in the site.

We look after liability cover for builders, plumbers, electricians, and other trades. We can arrange self build liability cover too.

We offer contractors all risks cover either as part of a package or as a stand alone cover. We can cater for joint names insurance contracts and gave detailed knowledge of the Insurance a requirements of JCT contracts, including non negligence and 21.2.1 cover (party wall insurance).

We help Architects, Surveyors and Engineers with their own liability and professional indemnity cover.

For help and advice call our JCT Insurance Experts on 01825 745410

View proposal forms

JCT Expert

Get a quote