The Expert Insurance Group insurers all sorts of property owners. From cover for people with a single investment property to firms and businesses with multiple buildings, the Expert Insurance Group provides advice and help on buying the best value property insurance cover.

Whether you own residential properties, flats, houses, offices, shops, factories or offices we can help you find the right property owners insurance for your portfolio. We can help people with unoccupied properties as well as those who are just looking for landowners liability cover. Also, if you have a building project then our specialist JCT building team really know their stuff.

Please call our property owners insurance advisers on 01825 745 410 for help and a free quotation.


Proposal form

Get a quote